WebCast is a web browser supports web video streaming to Chromecast and Apple TV (Streams video only, no mirroring support)
* Streams Web Video to Your Chromecast (movies, shows, sports, music and more)
* Full Features with no In-App Purchases Needed (Totally Free App)
* Full Features Web Browser
* Bad Ads Blocker
* TEXT TO SPEECH:
– Supports more than 30 languages
– Double tap the text you want to read on a web page and press the speech button, then let the browser read it for you.
– For Chromecast, the app only streams the video, not the whole website. (No mirroring support)
– Auto Streaming: play the video on the website and the app will automatically stream to your TV when your Chromecast or Apple TV is connected.
– Quick Access Chromecast Bar: supports Backward and Forward, Pause and 30 Seconds Replay.
* SEARCH SUGGESTIONS:
– Autocomplete keyword and browsing history suggestions.
* QUICK IN PAGE SEARCH:
– You can do search on a web page by entering keywords on the toolbar.
* QUICK ACCESS:
– Home Page: You can add your favorite site or web page to the home page. When you start a new tab, you can access them from there.
– Liked Sites: Like your favorite sites and you can access them quickly from the Liked Site section.
– Popular Sites: Access to the popular sites which have most users liked.
* KEY FEATURES:
– Text to Speech
– Streaming web video to Chromecast
– Streaming web video to Apple TV
– Search Suggestions
– Multiple Tabs
– Quick Search In Page
– Liked Sites Quick Access
– Home Page Quick Access
– Reading List
– Browsing History
– Desktop Mode
– Private Mode
– Bad Ads Blocker